Monday, July 23, 2012

I am a proud mother.....

Today, I took my kids to the park as usual....and as i watched the three of them play, i couldn't help but cry.....and i didn't just tear up...i actually sat in the swing and sobbed......it continues to be a rough emotional journey for all of us, but in the midst of it all, i forget how hard it must be for my three munchkins..their entire life has taken a new twist.....i often find myself yelling at all of them during the day because they are constantly fighting or whining or crying because somebody took somebody's toy or somebody isn't sharing or whatever it is at the moment......and i truly don't have a moment during the day to just step out of the box and think about what is really going on in our lives...and today, when i sat on the swing, watching them play...it hit me that my kids are not only amazing, but are incredible little people.....everyday, i find them trying really hard to find a spot in this new family...each one is trying so hard......Amay constantly asks me "mommy, am i a good boy today, and mommy, do you love me...?"...and Satya asks me "Am i still your favorite?"......and with these questions, i don't know what they are truly feeling or going through, but i know they are trying so hard...because at the end of the day, it all just feels right.....i am just so proud of all three of them for opening their hearts up to this incredible journey and path that we are on ...they have all taken a leap of faith in their little hearts...every morning and night when the family sits to pray, they say "thank you God for each other..."...and though they are just saying that b/c mommy is making them say it, i know that one day they will really feel how lucky they are to be a part of this amazing journey together.....through the tough times and through the happy times...we thank God for each other...and I thank Him for my 3 amazing kids.....I pray that He gives them the inner strength they may need to love each other and to just enjoy each other's company......I am a proud mother!!!....

1 comment: