Thursday, April 26, 2012

The decision to adopt....

Our journey to Amay started many years ago, even before we knew him, as adoption wasn't an overnight decision for us as a family. It was a decision that was many years in the making, and perhaps one that even I didn't know would come reality for me until I met my wonderful husband Sunny.  Every girl dreams of one day marrying her prince charming and living a happily ever after life.  For me, the day I married Sunny was the day that all my dreams fell into place...and adoption was one of them....As it turned out,  Sunny shared my same dream and our journey began then, almost 5 years ago when we got married.  After two beautiful children, we began to discuss our desire to adopt, and one year after our youngest daughter was born, we applied to Holt and began this long, tiresome, yet exciting and emotional journey to our child who we now know is Amay!




No comments:

Post a Comment