Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Ready to Travel...

Friday April 20th was when we received the phone call for our court date.....i couldn't believe it.....in just a little more than a week, we had to be in India for court.....I was waiting for this day for the past year, and now, i was thinking "there is no way i can be ready in a week!"....but here we are now.....ready to travel.....so much to do in between, but nothing as important as finally meeting him.....Though Sunny won't be able to travel with me for our first encounter, I am taking the two kids with me so we can finally meet Amay....i can feel that everybody is emotional, even my son Satya..i know that my daughter Sitara has a vague idea of what is coming up, because every day now, she asks to see pictures of Amay!...We are all dealing with our own emotions, but we are mostly overcome with excitement to finally hold Amay in our arms......we are in the midst of packing.....making sure that i don't forget a single document....i am so nervous...so very nervous, especially to go without Sunny who has been there with me throughout this entire process......but we will see how it all goes....We fly out Sunday.....as for now, i have to go finish packing.....

1 comment: