Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recurrent dreams....

When I was pregnant with my first child Satya, I used to have these wierd dreams where I would forget him at the mall, or the grocery store, or in the car because i forgot that I had a child...and then when I was pregnant with my second child Sitara, I used to have the same dream...I would have Satya with me but I would dream that I forgot Sitara at home or in the car forgetting I had 2 kids....and now, i have been having these recurrent dreams where I constantly forget Amay in different places...yesterday, I dreamt that we went to the carnival and i came home with Satya and Sitara and forgot Amay at the carnival....ugghhh...I kept trying to convince the police that I didn't mean to forget my son but I forgot that I had three kids...hahah....funny recurrent dreams......!!!.....Don't worry, I haven't ever actually forgot anybody anywhere....!

1 comment:

  1. I love when God does the same things with adopted children as biological! Glad it has never happen for real!! ;)

    ReplyDelete